- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up
- Please click here to learn about the benefits of the Dansko® Professional.
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day support provides comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Available in a variety of high quality leather uppers that follow the natural contours of the foot.
- Box leather is ideal for the workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish with the natural irregularities removed. It is the easiest leather to maintain, and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole: shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter / Autumn 2017 Dansko Professional Antique Brown Oiled Leather BOTH Ways Network outlets