Uttarakhand is such a beautiful place in India and it is a land of sublime natural beauty. This amazing hill station is the best part of nature on the earth and many tourists enjoy here in summer vacation. Many place to visit in Uttarakhand and over world people come here to see these place such as heights of Himalayas and crazy enough to sell on the snow.
There are lots of places to visit with family and friends that are a wonderful hill station because it’s full of greenery and beautiful scenery also. Uttarakhand is bordered by Nepal and Tibet and it is also divided into into two regions one is Garwal in the north and Kumaon in the south as well. it is an excellent place to get beaten track and.
Entertain here with your family:
- Dehradun: Dehradun is a wonderful place and capital of Uttarakhand. it is a very popular hill station of India and located at an altitude of 1400 feet above sea level. It has a pleasant climate and you may feel mesmerizing here when you enjoy with your life partner on the hill of mountains. Visitors also come in forest research institute campus in Dehradun.
- Mussoorie: Mussoorie is full of scenic views and beautiful landscapes of Uttarakhand. Mussoorie is an amazing place for tourist in summer vacation because stunning kempty falls is an amazingly cool place of summer and they can enjoy here in cool and clean water. Tourist likes to enjoy here to refreshing mind and they remove their frustration here.
- Auli: Auli is a special hill station offers panoramic views of Himalayas. It is a great honeymoon point and the various couple comes here to enjoy their days. Auli is also known for Auli artificial lake which is one of the best places in summer.
- Kausani: Kausani is full of greenery that gives you an amazing feeling when you walking the middle of Kausani. There are few places to visit and it spectacular 300 km wide panoramic view of the Himalayas. Here you may get lots of melodious chirping birds around of you and you may feel pure nature here. Kausani is a popular religious place and a large number of devotees visit here to see the bajinath temple, someshwar temple and bageshwar temple which is located in the vicinity of Kausani.
- Nainital: Nainital is the most beautiful and crowded place to visit. It is certainly the most beautiful hill station in Kumaon because it is the pride of Kumaon region in Uttarakhand. Nainital is developing hill station because it has Naina Devi temple which is located at one end of the lake. it is a pollution-free hill station and you may avail this hustle and bustle free destination in summer vacation. Tourist visit here to see various lakes like bhimtal, sattle, malwatal and lokhamtal in Nainital.